- Save weeks of development time.
- Hands on exercises and extensive examples using the latest software development tools.
- Small class size for personal attention.
- Presented by Kaztek Engineering's
- Every attendee receives a coupon for up to 50% off on a development tool purchase. (A value of up to $2000 USD).
- Custom workshops available for on-site training.
What you'll learn:
Both newcomers to the SHARC® Processor, as well as experienced users will benefit from the course. The main course objective is
to gain a thorough understanding of the ADSP-21161 SHARC Processor features and its VisualDSP++ code development environment (assembly
and 'C' languages). Additional goals include gaining a sufficient understanding of the ADSP-21161 architecture to enable designers
to resolve implementation issues with their applications and to optimize their designs.
Designers that need to come up to speed quickly on the ADSP-21161 processor. System Designers needing to make informed decisions on
design tradeoffs, Hardware Designers needing to develop external interfaces, and Code Developers needing to know how to get the
highest performance from their algorithms.
- Introduction to the SHARC architecture and course overview
- Introduction to Software Tools
- SHARC Processor Core
- Computational units
- Data Address Generators
- Advanced Instructions
- Internal Memory Organization
- SIMD (Single Instruction Multiple Data)
- Data moves
- Programming model
- ADSP-21161 Peripherals
- SPORTS, SPI
- External Interface (Multiprocessing, Host)
- Link Ports
- VisualDSP++ Development Environment
- Projects and Application Building
- Assembly Programming
- C Programming
- Debugging code
- Multiprocessor Linking
Detailed Course Outline
(pdf, 341,012 bytes)
Locations and Dates:
|Analog Devices, 3 Technology Way, Norwood, MA 02062
Don't see a date that works?
Contact Kaztek Engineering in Acton, MA to discuss your needs.
Phone: (978) 929-2900
You may also be interested in:
Learning more about the SHARC Processor Family.