Laboratory of Integrated and Programmable Circuits EA308
This lab has been certified as Cadence Certified Lab.
The software from Cadence is used in this lab, purchased through Europractice program and partially donated by Cadence under Cadence Academic Network.
The software from Xilinx is used in this lab, purchased through Europractice program.
Prototype boards available in the lab:
Prototype board Zybo (Digilent), 18 pcs.
- Programmable circuit XC7Z020-1CLG400C (667 MHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor, programmable logic equivalent to Artix-7 FPGA
- 1 GB DDR3L with 32-bit bus @ 1066 MHz
- 16 MB Quad-SPI Flash
- microSD slot
- USB and Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- USB-JTAG Programming circuitry
- USB-UART bridge
- USB 2.0 OTG PHY with host and device support
- Pcam camera connector with MIPI CSI-2 support
- HDMI sink port (input) with CEC
- HDMI sink port (output) with CEC
- Audio codec with stereo headphone, stereo line-in, and microphone jacks
- 6 push-buttons (2 processor connected)
- 4 slide switches
- 5 LEDs (1 processor connected)
- 2 RGB LEDs
- Expansion Connectors:
- 6 Pmod
- 8 Total Processor I/O
- 40 Total FPGA I/O
- 4 Analog capable 0-1.0V differential pairs to XADC
Prototype board Nexys A7 (Digilent), 18 pcs.
- Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA XC7A100T-1CSG324C or XC7A50T-1CSG324C, 15,850 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops , 240 DSP slices, Internal clock speeds exceeding 450 MHz, On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- 128 MB DDR2.
- Serial Flash.
- Digilent USB-JTAG port for FPGA programming and communication
- microSD card connector
- USB-UART Bridge.
- 10/100 Ethernet PHY.
- PWM audio output.
- 3-axis accelerometer.
- 16 user switches.
- 16 user LEDs.
- Two tri-color LEDs.
- PDM microphone.
- Temperature sensor.
- Two 4-digit 7-segment displays.
- USB HID Host for mice, keyboards and memory sticks.
- Pmod for XADC signals
- 12-bit VGA output
- Four Pmod ports.
- External module:
- 24-bitowy audio stereo A/D converter
- 24-bit stereo audio D/A converter
- Converters connected to 3.5mm audio jacks.